We arrange safaris and holiday packages for corporate organisations, schools, individuals, conference participants as well as social groups.
- Our tours department shall arrange local, regional and international tours
upon request from you.
- We specialize in tailor-made holiday packages within Eastern, Central and
Southern Africa, Seychelles, Mauritius and Europe.
- We are able to make international hotel bookings using the company credit cards
and facilitate you to pay locally on invoice.
- We shall facilitate two cards to allow access to airport lounges worldwide for
the top two most frequent flyers in your organization.
Upon receipt of a tours/holiday request, we immediately open a file and give it a name, says, Mr Silas John x5 – 20 April 2010. This will be used to file all the communications including rates and a check list of all special requirements requested by the guests. This way we avoid surprises to the guests in the course of the tour.
What we do to ensure quality of our tour services:
- In order to enhance quality, all our cars used for tours are regularly checked to
ensure they are up to the task.
- We also provide emergency substitute cars in case of the inevitable.
- A safari briefing is mandatory prior to departure. We use this session to advice
on weather at the location to be visited, park/museum/game reserve dos & don’ts
and every other important detail about the tour/safari.
- Our drivers and guides are also well trained and mannered to give
superb, professional and interesting service.
- We vet our driver/guides rigorous before they handle our clients.
- We also provide a mobile phone with credit to the lead car so as to
report any emergencies to the base office if need arises.
- Where we have big groups we send an office lead team to ensure
hotels are pre-checked in and our clients get the right rooms as
booked. This person will stay with the group throughout the safari
ensuring all is smooth.
Basically, we don’t compromise on quality.