We provide a range of travel related insurance products upon request, currently we have partnered with CIC Insurance, this covers travellers against luggage loss, delayed flights incidents, and medical cases cover e.g. International Travel Insurance.
- Covers organizations of insured’s while they travel anywhere outside their
country of permanent residence
- Provides comprehensive 24-hour coverage, including Accidental Death,
Accidental Dismemberment, Accident and Emergency Sickness Medical Expense, Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains.
- Helps fill gaps in an individuals’ coverage when he or she travels
- Programs can be customised to offer a wide range of limits and are available for any length trip – from a few days, a week, a month, up to one year
- Complimentary Travel Assist provides help 24/7 when emergencies arise – finding local medical care, facilitating emergency evacuations, prescription drugs also human remains in case of death, assistance with lost baggage or passports, arranging legal assistance, facilitating emergency cash etc.
Certain destinations, especially within Africa, Far East, require travellers to have a valid international vaccination certificate for Yellow Fever among others. Our staff
shall advise when these vaccination certificates are required.
We are able to assist with visa application by providing tickets & travel insurance.
These two are among the basic requirements by most embassies. However, dummy tickets provided for visa are unreal and should not be used for travel.